Ignite the excitement in Singtel Singapore Grand Prix
on 21-23 September 2012. This 14th
stage will be held during the night at Marina Bay Street Circuit
situated amid the Central Business district of Singapore and Marina Bay Area. It is said that the track is very difficult and incredibly dangerous - you will surely see the world finest drivers using their skill to the edge for the checkered flag.
The Grand Prix will move to Japan on 5-7 October for the 15th
stage, Japanese Grand Prix
, at one of the oldest remaining tracks in Formula One history, Suzuka Circuit
, not so far from Nakoya. Then it will go to South Korea on 12-14 October for Korean Grand Prix
at Korea International Circuit
- a circuit by the sea of Yeongam. This track is home to the longest straight in Asia, best place to watch the racing drivers release the race machines to their full power overtaking each others at incredible speed.
The next stage of the race, Airtel Indian Grand Prix
, will take place in India on 26-28 October at Buddh International Circuit
near New Delhi. As one of the fastest tracks in the world, with an average speed on the corner at 210 km/h., this is a great place to catch the blazing action in high speed. And this year is also the second time for the track to be the venue for the F1 World Grand Prix.
Find the place to stay during each Asian stage of Formula One World Championship 2012 at PassionAsia.com. Simply go though our Singapore
, South Korea
, and India
hotel pages, and reserve rooms during the race events now, with instant confirmation.
- 2012 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix
- Marina Bay Street Circuit
- 21-23 September
- 2012 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix
- Suzuka Circuit
- 5-7 October
- 2012 Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix
- Korea International Circuit
- 12-14 October
- 2012 Formula 1 Airtel Indian Grand Prix
- Buddh International Circuit
- 26-28 October